Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update from Goldie!

I got another MySpace bulletin from Goldie.


SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND BUT I HAVE NO INTERNET !!! AS MOST OF YOU KNOW , I'M GETTING READY TO MOVE ...WELL ... THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE DATES ON SHUT OFF AND THEY SHUT IT OFF TO SOON ....... SO I'M GOING CRAZY ....... I'M OVER AT MY GRANDDAUGHTERS USING HER COMPUTOR .I HOPE WE GET MOVED SOON ,WHAT A MESS , LOOKS LIKE I WONT HAVE SERVICE UNTIL FRIDAY.... I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED ,THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS IN MY ABSENTS.THIS IS SUCH A MESS, ALL KINDS OF THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING WRONG, LOVE TO ALL YOU ,I MISS YOU ALL VERY ,VERY MUCH.
LOVE GOLDIE

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Why does everyone on Myspace, that have at most a high school diploma, insist on sending around that silly wicken isht? Thoughts?

PS... SF is on the radar. It may be time to get off my arse and go to law school... hasting possibly. Leslie is from new york, eh? That is certainly not the midwest but I am still intrigued.

Anonymous said...

Linda, thought -ERR- knew you might like this:
http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2007/09/move-over-tagg.html