Monday, August 27, 2007

I GOT ARRESTED...AGAIN

I have a MySpace friend named Goldie.

This is her picture.


This is a beautiful and spiritual picture from her page.

I don't know how Goldie and I became MySpace friends. She just showed up. What I do know is that she sent a bulletin today titled "BEST WAY TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY." Oh Goldie, you DOG!!

The title sounded pretty awesome. Unfortunately the bulletin text really only promised one of the following: (i) have someone fall in love with me; (ii) find a $20.00 bill on the ground; (iii) make-out with the person I like; and/or (iv) find the love I've always wanted.

While not as awesome as virginity loss, I do like $20 bills. I just needed to repost with one of the following titles:

"I'm a lesbian"
"I admit that I like him"
"I admit that I like her"
"BEST WAY TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY"
"WHO you..Never..."
"Im HAPPY its OVER "
"ask me out already"
"I GOT ARRESTED...AGAIN"
"OkAy, So i ChEaTeD On HiM LaSt NiGhT...Sooo"
''Baby I want you back, i'm sorry"
"Just to settle all the rumors... yes i did"
"I'm getting married!"
"i just got a job... I'm moving to London!"
"If he was my homework i would do him on the table"
"I hit it 5 times last night"
"my dad got the job im moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"you suck"


Consider that $20 mine.

2 comments:

amityb said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

p.s.i just checked you myspace and didn't see your bulletin, dude.

Inga said...

Dude it was too embarrassing to do it on there. This medium seemed more ironicalish.