Tuesday, August 7, 2007

See you at the Crossroads.

I use Hotmail. Guilty as charged. I have a Gmail account like a proper young urbanite but I've been running my life on Hotmail since the 90's and old habits die hard. I may or may not pay for extra storage but let's not go there right now, okay? One embarrassing disclosure at a time.

Sooooo. This is a roundabout way of explaining that when I access Hotmail I encounter MSN and its hard-hitting journalism. Today a big topic was Darfur. And by "Darfur," I mean BONE THUGS ~N~ HARMONY.

Each time I checked my email today there was a little icon that said "Bone Thugs ~N~ Harmony: Catch their concert from Chicago's House of Blues!" The link allows one to (a) see how these long-time rappers are holding it down in 2007; (b) hear about the musical history these Midwest rappers plan to bring onstage; and (c) read about their history, hear track samples, and more! I did none of those things, but I did shut my office door and play the Crossroads video on YouTube for like an hour straight.


2 comments:

........................................ said...

hahaha, bone thugs. i almost peed IN MY WORK SLACKS. jerk.

Anonymous said...

can i get a witness?