"By the way, Linda is my mom's name and she is a total slut." -Cheryl
It's just you.
No. You are objectively wrong.
racist
Just you.
this shit is bananas.
Younger pre-surgery Gwen, agreed.
Who is this girl?
She's some sort of director and alternasocialite. I saw the picture reading Grub Street: The New York Diet in the NYT.
Oh, Arden Wahl. Or Wohl. Sad that that instantly sprang to mind. Anyway, that just confirms that I do not believe these two look alike.P.S. - My word verification is "Jerqqlz". Don't be a jerq.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It's just you.
No. You are objectively wrong.
racist
Just you.
this shit is bananas.
Younger pre-surgery Gwen, agreed.
Who is this girl?
She's some sort of director and alternasocialite. I saw the picture reading Grub Street: The New York Diet in the NYT.
Oh, Arden Wahl. Or Wohl. Sad that that instantly sprang to mind. Anyway, that just confirms that I do not believe these two look alike.
P.S. - My word verification is "Jerqqlz". Don't be a jerq.
Post a Comment