"By the way, Linda is my mom's name and she is a total slut." -Cheryl
Also: Hugh Laurie.
seth rogan.
NO Hugh Laurie (no attraction).NO Seth Rogan (no guilt).
I'll admit, I find myself undeniably attracted to Seth Rogan. It plagues me.Steve Carrell is also quite irresistable.
Dude OF COURSE I like Seth Rogan and Steve Carrell. They didn't make the list because we SHOULD like them because they're AWESOME and guilt free. Am I EMPHASIZING words enough?
I like that the only dude on that list under like 35 is Michael Cera, who's about half that old. It's funny that Hip E. didn't make this list...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Also: Hugh Laurie.
seth rogan.
NO Hugh Laurie (no attraction).
NO Seth Rogan (no guilt).
I'll admit, I find myself undeniably attracted to Seth Rogan. It plagues me.
Steve Carrell is also quite irresistable.
Dude OF COURSE I like Seth Rogan and Steve Carrell. They didn't make the list because we SHOULD like them because they're AWESOME and guilt free.
Am I EMPHASIZING words enough?
I like that the only dude on that list under like 35 is Michael Cera, who's about half that old.
It's funny that Hip E. didn't make this list...
Post a Comment