Yikes. Does Maggie now look like: (a) a Dandie Dinmont Terrier; or (b) Falkor from The Neverending Story? Vote in comments.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Mom's Corner
"Maggie Lou just lost 10 pounds from her first haircut today! We keep looking and staring at her while adjusting to her new look. She didn't howl at herself in the mirror, so I guess the change hasn't affected her confidence any!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Falkor
And the fact that you remember the dragons name is a) really cool, b) very scary. Vote in the comments.
I think this will end up being a landslide vote....FALCOR! Just turn Maggie over and she probably has those gross fluid-filled blisters on her belly.
WRONG. (a) Dandie Dinmont Terrier.
How come more people aren't voting? I cracked myself up with these options. I can only conclude my "readers" are assholes.
How about a little credit for those who do vote?
Post a Comment