Friday, June 29, 2007

Chef Boyardee: Canned Pastas

Burgers in a bowl cooked up in no time? How cool is that? How 'bout Pepperoni Pizzazaroli? Or Nacho Cheese Twistaroni? Chef's Canned Pastas have the delicious tastes you've always loved plus some new twists on old favorites. They're meat-ee, chees-ee, sauc-ee... TASTEE!

The good people at ConAgra "foods" also provide a SatisfACTION Hero Quiz. I determined that my SatisfACTION hero is the Mini Ravioli Bowl, meaning:

I am trendsetter - always on the edge of the latest styles. I know that too much of a good thing can be... well...too much. So Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli is a perfect fit for me! All the great taste of ravioli in bite-size pieces. I love the little things in life - like a funny riddle, a shortcut to school or a Mini Ravioli Microwaveable Cup. I have a tight-knit group of super-close friends who I'd do anything for. I might be on the small side, but I come through with great taste in a power package.

No comments: