The word "tunafish" grosses me out. I don't understand why people insist on saying "tunafish sandwich." It's already embarrassing enough to order a "tuna sandwich," why go and enunciate the whole "tunafish"? Yuck.
Normally I cringe when I hear tunafish. But today watching an interview with the National Spelling Bee Champion, I was already cringing hardcore at his extreme social retardation. So when she said "You like to eat a Subway tunafish sub before every competition?" and holds one up on screen I just laughed out loud.
Also regarding tunafish, we were little bitches in high school and often said "tunafish" when referring to popular girls we thought slutty. Recently looking through an old yearbook I saw Kendra had written "I didn't order a tunafish sandwich!" near a picture of three such girls.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
The best thing about that clip is that the reporter doesn't even know how to interview him because he is so socially awkward. It's almost as if she is laughing to herself as she is asking him questions.
I also hate the word tunafish.
This kid is awesome.
By the way... I had a TUNAFISH sandwich today. It was tasty.
TUNAFISH!!!!
how is it that you get to hide under the alias of "linda" but other identities aren't protected? tannalou loves tune.
I love tuna, tunafish, and tunafish sandwiches. Why do girls get so worked up over such innocuous words? "Tunafish", "panties", "moist"...
I don't get it.
I trust you remember that I ordered a tuna melt at Goudy, like, every day for four years. Of course, I eat the most disgusting, repulsive things, so it should come as no surprise that tuna sandwiches (a more hygienic way to refer to them) are pretty much the only sandwich I eat. Related: Whole Foods makes the best tuna salad. I don't know why, but it's magical.
tuna is fine...and tasty yes. panties, underpants, moist, not so much. especially when an old man says underpants. or when that spelling bee champ says and spells it and over and over asks for the proper pronunciation. "did you say underPANts? or UNderpants?
There was a girl in middle school named Saltana who some kids caled Salty Tuna.
In regards to the clip, I am shocked, just completely, and utterly shocked that he's home schooled.
this kid rules but the I AM A MU SIC AL RO BOT kid rules so much harder. i wonder what he's up to these days.
Hot Karl, a comment like that calls for a link. A Hot Link.
How did Walloch win a spelling bee?
Here’s an awesome recipe for tuna salad that I liberated from a former employer.
2 parts vacuum sealed albacore
1 part finely chopped red onion
1 part finely chopped celery
2+ table spoons fresh dill (not dried)
1 table spoon lemon juice (or more)
Small amount of mayo
Lemon pepper to taste.
Eating it fresh is the best way. If you are going to store it, the veggies will bleed out water so the less mayo the better.
TUNAFISH!
HIP E i looked for one! i couldn't find him at the 'Tube. everyone's seen SPELLBOUND though, right?
That was in my Netflix queueue when I finally terminated it. Maybe if we ever get an HD tv I'll get it again so I can rent Planet Earth. I refuse to watch Planet Earth on a regular TV. But yeah, I still haven't seen the Crossword movie either. Also I've always been embarassed by my lack of scrabble skillz. I don't think I ever beat Linda. NOT SAYING SHE'S NOT GOOD AT IT, but I don't like losing. Same thing with chess and rubicks cubes.
Post a Comment