There's a game on the Adam Carolla show I really enjoy. [FN1]
Germany or Florida originated from Adam's theory that all extremely strange stories come from either Germany or Florida. To play the game, you hear a story and guess the associated place.
Stories include things such as "A bank robber was caught when he tried to swim away with electronics" (Florida) or "During an airport search, a man's suitcase contained a midget and sex toys" (Germany). My rule of thumb is "white trash = Florida" and "bizarre sex = Germany." It works pretty well unless it's a drunk story, in which case all bets are off.
Recently I encountered two stories I thought perfect for Germany or Florida and then - guess what - they were both from Germany or Florida and they both involve drunks!! Take a stab:
(1) Drunk man stays overnight inside a bank...with a horse.
(2) Man receives DUI...in a wheelchair.
Answers found in the links obviously.
FN1: Why are people so surprised when I mention listening to Adam Carolla. I enjoy Adam and I enjoy Theresa and I even enjoy making disgusted faces and yelling at Danny Bonaduce. Maybe this should be another post completely. In that post I could discuss how I want to be friends with Adam, his wife, Jimmy Kimmel, and Sarah Silverman. Oh yeah this is definitely another post.
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment