I will disagree with the Timberlake (of course), but will add Brad Pitt to that list. Whatever, I can see how he is aesthetically pleasing, but he does nothing for me. Also, I find Brangelina and their passel of children to be so very tedious.
i only have to argue with jude law. have you seen closer?!? i know you have, since you love clive (who i love only in closer but not in all those silly action flicks).
9 comments:
Come on, Tom Brady?
I will disagree with the Timberlake (of course), but will add Brad Pitt to that list. Whatever, I can see how he is aesthetically pleasing, but he does nothing for me. Also, I find Brangelina and their passel of children to be so very tedious.
that moynehan chick is hot AND fertile.
i only have to argue with jude law. have you seen closer?!? i know you have, since you love clive (who i love only in closer but not in all those silly action flicks).
Oh man... Hip E's turned another one lesbo.
Thrill: A true southern gentleman.
Kay, I have seen Closer. I just don't get Jude. Have you seen Derailed or Children of Men?
Matthew McConaughey?
How could anyone not think Matthew McConaughey is at least a little cute? He's so wacky! Bongos! Weed!
P.S. Totally agree with you on Jude Law. No go for this girl.
Post a Comment