Last Sunday when I was pumping gas some huge dude in a beige velour sweatsuit, with several gold teeth, and driving a fancy Escalade was like "Hey cutie, how's it going? You live around here? Noe Valley is nice. I live in Bernal myself. You a student? You seem like a student. What's your name? You Scandanavian? Yeah. I played basketball in Europe for 20 years so I KNOW you look like it. Blonde cutie. You like basketball? I got tickets, we'll go. Professional ball. No? Okay, it's all good. (Pause). We all good? We all good. You have a great day cutie."
Then the Escalade made a comically tiny honk when it exited the gas station.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was me.
Well the beige velour, yes.
Or what if I was Punk'd by Ali G?
yet another reason to reduce our oil dependency
Hot Karl,
When will you rekindle you blog? I keep more pictures of cats smoking in the bathroom.
The tiny honk. Shark was the tiny honk.
Post a Comment