A few weeks ago my mom and brother emailed about songs for the mother/son dance at his wedding. My mom told me: "Brother didn't like my suggestions because they were too 'sappy,' so he suggested 'Love your Mamma' by Mr. T.....is he spoofing me again?!?" Brother then separately emailed me: "Our mother wanted 'Time of Your Life' by Green Day."
I started thinking of funny songs for their mother/song dance. Annie suggested they start slow dancing and then a loud record scratch interrupts them and 'Bust A Move' comes on. Good idea, Annie. But what I think would be funniest is if they did a kind of dancing call-and-respond duet as follows:
Brother:
Promiscuous girl
Wherever you are
I’m all alone
And it's you that I want
Mother:
Promiscuous boy
You already know
That I’m all yours
What you waiting for?
Brother:
Promiscuous girl
You're teasing me
You know what I want
And I got what you need
....and so on. There won't be a dry eye in the house.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's really raising the bar for melissa and her dad.
Post a Comment