The Rules:
1. I will write 10 "interesting" things about myself.
2. I'll tag 2 people. Not 10, not 5. If I tagged more I'd be stealing from EvilQueenMagda, R Blog, or the Jo-Tel.
3. If you've been tagged, you do your own list and tag more people. (Unless you don't want to, in which case take it up with the drunk jew at GoldyWorld).
My Facts:
- I chew approximately 3-5 pieces of gum each day.
- I am a crazy nail biter, but I limit it mostly to 2 nails.
- I eat at least 1 apple a day. Preferably Gala, Fuji, or Braeburn.
- Often I need to "stretch my eyes" and I open them really wide. Repeatedly.
- Sometimes when a phrase has a nice cadence I tap the syllables out on my teeth.
- Surprisingly, I've never been diagnosed OCD.
- I just ate half a container of "Betty Crocker Coconut Pecan" frosting.
- I love the rain. And trees. And climbing vines.
- I love crafts involving paper and collage and stencils.
- I love BART because of nights like tonight. On my ride home two black hip hop guys asked two white punk girls whether they were goth and the four of them held a sharp, witty, and articulate conversation about streed cred and image.
The Links:
a modern epistolary
5 comments:
do you have pictures?
Now that I have finished reading this truly stellar list I am going to make myself a vodka-tonic and study for my final exam.
Nota bene: I love Goldy. He is warm and funny and generous and recently boasted a head of thick lustrous curls.
Linda, I like the blog. Why must everybody go with the green on black? I'm automatically depressed before I start to read. Boo. Also, my word verification to post this comment is one letter away from "vagina." Also, I regret introducing NB into the Jo-Tel blog family lexicon. Not saying you got it from me. I'm just saying ...
yeah, I'm sure she never heard that phrase in law school.
Post a Comment