Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bob Saget

How much would you pay to see Bob Saget? He's playing at the Warfield here in San Francisco and when I went to buy tickets online they appeared to be $100. I ended up getting them for $38.50 which feels right in my heart but I wonder how high I would've gone. For what price comedy, my friends?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would need to be paid. That guy pisses me off.

Anonymous said...

Goldy, have you seen "The Aristocrats"?

Anonymous said...

E.

I have not but heard it is fantastic. Maybe that would change my mind about Bob.

Anonymous said...

it mind change your mind. or you might just think he's pretty f*cked in the head. maybe it was all those years working with annoying brats (uncle jesse) and then getting "promoted" to host AFV. I think i would be pretty screwed up too.

Anonymous said...

MIGHT change your mind...MIGHT...

i've been looking at the computer too long.