I found this ad in the Craigslist M4W section. Yes, yes, I know, Linda browses the Craiglist personals?!? With all her sweet ladylike charms and rockin ass she doesn't have men throwing themselves at her left and right? Believe me she's as baffled as you are. But peruse she does, and today she found this:
Wellbutrin Boy seeks Wellbutrin Girl
I'm a college professor taking wellbutrin for adult ADD. I've developed the usual wellbutrin side-effect, and am looking for a girlfriend. I'm 38, very attractive (no really), I look like I'm about 24, 5'9", 155 lbs, intelligent, and reasonably fun. I'm not looking for a commitment or someone to go out with. I'm looking for someone to stay in with once or twice a week. If you're on prescription Wellbutrin, you know what I'm talking about. I'd like to find a nice, monogamous relationship with no plans on taking it further, but still be friends. I'm just too busy to date in the traditional sense. Very business-like ad, I know. But if you're an attractive female, 18-40, who's taking Wellbutrin, I'd love to get together.
We're going out Friday.
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
This sounds like Hip E, when he turns 38 and ever starts taking Wellbutrin.
I don't even look like I'm 24 right now. But I've got to get me some of that Wellbutrin! Sounds delicious!
According to an unverified website, common side effects of Wellbutrin include "Abdominal pain; constipation; decrease in appetite; dizziness; dryness of mouth; increased sweating; nausea or vomiting; trembling or shaking; [and] trouble in sleeping."
Hmmmm...those things always make me horny!
Sounds like Wellbutrin makes you really really drunk. Like so drunk you have the spins and are puking and can't sleep.
Wellbutrin is also a drug used for tobacco cessation. Maybe he'll pick up some horny, puking, chain-smokers. He should have included the generic name(buproprion) to get more ladies.
I just took 2 and I feel nothing!
you must take a lot of that stuff.
Turd,
Only when I am coming down from Celexa :)
I just got freaked out because I thought that my asthma inhaler was for Wellbutrin. I got paraniod that maybe my doctor thinks I am depressed instead of asthmatic. Then I realized that it was Albuterol. Then I was sad that I knew that.
Albuterol...
All-better-ol?
GV your initials just made me so happy! Please note Wellbutrin is for Adult ADD not depression.
That is all.
Actually, that's not entirely accurate, Linda. Wellbutrin was created to be an antidepressant. Only much more recently has it become a prescription for ADHD, sexual dysfunction, and to quit smoking. Like, within the last ten years or less (depending on the disorder). "How do you know this?", you ask. Answer: I'm a huge dork who clicks "Random Article" on Wikipedia a lot.
I always thought antidepressants made you not want to have sex. And even so, it's not like a couple of nights a week in is crazy horny. Sounds kind of run of the mill average.
Post a Comment