First one friend sent me the link to her cool book promotion website. Right after I looked at the website and liked it, another friend asked if I wanted to go see her talk here in San Francisco.
I googled her and learned she produced "Me, You, and Everyone We Know" which I've been itching to see. She also produced a short film called "Are you the Favorite Person of Anybody?" with the completely depressing premise of stopping passersby to ask if they are anybody's favorite person. Yikes. If somebody asked me that on the street I'd probably cry. Because besides my parents? Uh, nobody. I also learned she grew up in Berkeley and lived in Portland for a while so I feel she and I could be friends and stuff.
Then Corporate Casual held a fake MASH game that listed her as an "affair" option. Random.
Anyhoozle. Check her out.
(Update 5/29/07: She's also in a recent issue of Esquire!)
3 comments:
I thought your mom said she liked your brother best?
Just teasin'. We all know she loves the labradoodle the most.
That question is bunk. If it makes you feel any better, I'm nobody's favorite either.
I realized I could never, ever break up with Month when we (for some valid reason that I now can't remember) were looking in his gmail contacts and there I was, listed as "my favorite person in the world", followed by my contact info.
Post a Comment