Linda: Hey, are you doing Bay to Breakers? I'm going in a group dressed as Arrested Development and you are totally welcome to come with.
A.Nelson: I just realized that when you said Arrested Development you were talking about the show. For a while I thought you meant the band, like Mr. Wendell, and that seemed really awkward and funny.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
"Here, have a dollar
In fact, no, brotherman, here have two
Two dollars means a snack for me
But it means a big deal to you
Go ahead Mr. Wendel
Go ahead Mr. Wendel"
Thanks for clearing that up, Turd. I wasn't quite sure what song Linda was talking about.
Linda, glad to hear you're gonna be a Never Nude with us. Get your jean shorts ready. Oh, and prepare yourself for the inevitable nudity of Shark, despite the flagrant irony this time around.
Different group Thrill. A group that involves various Lindsays and probably many George Michaels.
Gland to see Linda and Annie N.chatting, hanging out, coloring, sippin' Dubonet
Actually I meant GLAD, but I kind of like gland too.
I wasn't clearing anything up Thrill. I was singing Mr. Wendell cuz its suchagreatsong.
Glans?
Glans sounds like yet anohter euphasism (spelling?) for that area between the rear and the front.
glans is actually the term for the sensitive underside of the tip of the penis. I believe you are refering to the psuedo-scientific "chode"
I've known it as the "taint" or the "bonch". Smegma was already taken.
Evil Queen was nicknamed Smegma almost immediately upon entering the dorms freshman year.
I think the working name was "Schmegma".
Remember there was that girl Renee Bosch who was dating pasty-faced Colin, but my brother's friends all started calling her Renee Bonch? That was awesome.
Post a Comment