Sunday, May 6, 2007

Girl Talk

Men might be surprised how women talk when they hang out. Below are a few things said this weekend while my friend's sweet baby girl sat in our arms:


  • What's black and blue and doesn't like sex? The 8 year old in my trunk.
  • What's the worst thing about having sex with children? Getting blood on your clownsuit.
  • What's the best way to keep kids out of your yard? Molest them.
  • What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson? Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, and Michael Jackson fucked little boys in the ass.
  • I would say go fuck yourself but there's a baby in the room.
  • I'm still flossing your seed from my teeth.
  • You may remember my labia from 2000.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend it was. If Susanna's at the next reunion weekend we'll have to keep things cleaner. Maybe she'll just stay with her dad.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my. I was sitting in class quietly not paying attention when I started to read the most recent entry. I started laughing out loud...but in that stifled, loud breathing, try-to-make-it-sound-like-a-coughing-fit kind of way.

Good times. Looking back, it is always weird what moments end up fueling the long-term laughs...

I am looking forward to Anchorage 2008. (Or maybe Anchorage Autumn 2007?)

Happy 10 years, ladies.

Anonymous said...

Number 2 just messed my head up a bit.

Anonymous said...

What's the best thing about having sex with an 8-year old? Hearing her hips crack, oh!