What do Tom Green and one of Hef's girlfriends have in common?
They both ghost ride the whip, that's what.
When Magda was here in February she introduced me to the pleasures of The Girls Next Door. In one episode Kendra drives a fancy Escalade onto a residential street in Beverly Hills, gets out while it's going, and freaks the car.
Then yesterday I noticed Tom Green had a video in which he drives a Lincoln Continental onto a deserted farm road in Saskatchewan, walks on the hood while it's going, and repeatedly enunciates "apply pressure to the brake" in an amusing way.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That post was so informative... not only did I learn what "ghost riding the whip" means but also "hyphy". Man I feel old.
I like the word "freak" applied as a verb so very much. I don't know why. Seeing it typed there, all neat like, in reference to a Girl Next Door humping her giant Escalade or whatever, oh, it brings me so much joy.
Post a Comment