Sunday, October 21, 2007

Odd Voicemails.

I recently received a string of voicemails from some lady named "Nicole" who appears to think my blackberry is "Rob's" cell phone.

Hey Rob, it's Nicole. And Danny and Yoshida. We were in movie, it's 5:30, we're in the Emeryville marketplace food court, I'm looking for soup, they're looking for chinese food and hot dogs. (giggle). Okay, the phone's back on. Call us back later.

Hey it's me. So 24 hours later, I'm flush. I'm going to be here until 3:00. Me meaning Nicole, hopefully that's recognizable. I'm happy to loan you the fundage, but I'm at the doctor's office right now and we'd have to go tonight or tomorrow morning. Since that's my next available...tomorrow morning. Uhh what a mess. Please call my cell for the next 24 hours because Dave's at the office, some weird stuff is on, and um, I will talk to you about it in person...okay...bye.

Hey Robert it's Nicole. I am, it's 9:15 on Sunday night, I'm hoping we can do this earlier tomorrow morning like I'm hoping 9:00 or something, rather than later, because I have to do some stuff with Allison later. Um, anyways. Gonna go to work. Give me a call. I'm gonna be up until 11:00 tonight. Hopefully talk to you later. Give me a call back if you can. Okay bye. (pause). Also I have your shovel at my house, the wooden one, it was Andy's, it's nice, not sure if you want to use that one or what. Okay give me a call. Bye.

Hey Rob it's me! Um. I just left your place and um I just talked with Allison and wondered what she was doing tomorrow morning cause I was gonna help you do another load. She said "Oh, I don't know" so guess what?!?, you've got two of us in the morning!! Call me around 8:30 so we can really get it going by um 9:00 or 9:30 because um Allison needs to be done at 12:00 so she can be somewhere at 1:00. So, um, we should be able to do it I think. Okay? Three of us on deck, we're rolling. And hey by the way do you like pumpkin pie? Something in me says OH YEAH, it's orange, he'll eat it. (pause). Bye.

Good morning Rob it's Nicole I know I'm calling early it's 8. Two things. I'm seeing how your face is, how's your swelling?, and um, the other thing is, um, I'm busy this morning and the day but the early evening like about the same time, um, I could go over to Michelle's with you. It's Wednesday and I'm leaving the house at 9:00 and um do you need some soup? How ya feelin! I'm gonna go through my kitchen today so I know I have some stuff for you, for your kitchen. Okay. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't cool shit like this ever happen to me?