I'm obsessed now. But I wonder about his accent. Why does he sometimes sound like Al Pacino?
While the delivery is super good and you should really watch the video, here are some funny bits in case you don't watch video at work or whatever, lameass:
(1) (Upon being called a millipede) "But I'm so many legs shorter than that. I'm a dos-ipede."
(2) I had a Jack & Coke recently and I saw that the lime was floating. Next time I'm in a boat and it capsizes, I will reach for a lime...I am saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
(3) I felt that my teeth were white until I washed my face with Noxema. They are off-white.
(4) If the number 13 is unlucky than so should the letter B be because B looks like a scrunched together 13. "What's your name?" "Bob" "Get the hell away."
(5) I had a cold sore so I put some Carmex on it. Carmex is supposed to heal cold sores. I don't know if it does, but it will make them shinier and more noticeable.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment