We discussed pole technique, T versus A, outfits we'd wear as strippers, zoning ordinances and code enforcement against adult businesses, and what it would take for strippers to embody female empowerment. Good good times.
But I have a point here. Many of the ladies were, in obnoxious frat parlance, "beat". There was only one fresh faced attractive young thing that "got me to look at her face" (Mama and Cyn enjoyed that phrase). I know a lunchtime crowd is probably not when the foxes work it out, but I wonder how realistic fresh sexy strippers/prostitutes are and how much they cost. Anybody?
6 comments:
Similar to the mythical "ZJ" (as in: HJ->BJ->ZJ) ... if you have to ask, you can't afford it.
But as for attractive strippers, I definitely can't afford it. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just be really narcissistic? I know I should delete that last sentence, but I just enjoy my own writing too much to do it. I'll just post this under anonymous.
A few months ago, my boss was thinking of moving our operation to another building. He took us all over there to show the new space, as if he cared about our opinion, and then first thing we noticed was the Silver Reign Gentleman's Club next door. We had not shown any enthusiasm about anything up to this point - the gym in the building, the plush carpeting of the waiting room, etc. - but got very excited about Silver Reign. So when he excused us to talk shop with the building people, we of course promptly went downstairs, across the street and into the Silver Reign, where Sarah inquired about open auditions.
I suspect we would have partaken in the lunch buffet daily had we moved offices. As such, I don't have the pleasure.
And that chicken looks delicious.
Linda, you ate food at a strip club?! Isn't that sort of like eating food off of a Taco Bell bathroom floor?
What the F is a ZJ? Zeta-Jones?
Also I do not understand why narcissism is cheaper. Do you mean MASTURBATION? Anonymous masturbates everybody!
If you don't know, you can't afford it.
I am also disgusted to hear you ate at a strip club. The whole concept gives me the heebie jeebies. Probably because of where I work... right across from the Crazy Horse Gentlemen's Club.
Post a Comment