skip to main | skip to sidebar

Yo Soy Linda

"By the way, Linda is my mom's name and she is a total slut." -Cheryl

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mike Birbiglia

So cute, he reminds me of Paul Rudd. I don't really LOL but he's charming.


Posted by Inga at 11:58 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely laughed out loud several times. Nice work.

October 11, 2007 at 1:37 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Linda

Linda

Links

  • a modern epistolary
  • aMaesing
  • Bust Magazine
  • Corporate Casual
  • Edith Zimmerman
  • Elyse Sewell's Journal
  • Emily Magazine
  • Evil Queen Magda
  • Extreme Craft
  • Feministing
  • Forksplit
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Jezebel
  • kgreene's a'twitter
  • Mandy Stadtmiller
  • McSweeney's
  • Pequin
  • Pop Sugar
  • R Blog
  • Rehab Star
  • Stuff White People Like
  • The Jo-Tel
  • The New York Diet
  • Things I've Bought That I Love

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (66)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2007 (205)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • Great Glam
      • More Mitch Hedburg
      • To The Stoner Who Works At Cottage Inn Pizza
      • Odd Voicemails.
      • We are old ladies.
      • Mitch Hedburg
      • "Wyland!!! He paints those beautiful pictures of d...
      • The Napper Tandy
      • Clowns: Friend or Foe?
      • Chemistry of Kissing
      • Mike Birbiglia
      • Zach Galanofamarrymerightnow.
      • The Gold Club
      • Bologna sandwiches.
      • Anne
      • I missed you too.
      • Chips
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (30)
    • ►  April (24)

About Me

Inga
View my complete profile