Monday, August 20, 2007

Ageless Beauties

The following is from an informational slideshow aptly titled "Ageless Beauties: These women don't need makeovers...they've stayed young-looking by themselves. Discover their secrets...and their real ages!"



Vicki may be almost 60, but she doesn't look like it! She uses some very unique age-defying secrets to stay young looking…and has worn the same clothing size all her life! She swims and dives every day. Vicki also picked up a little trick from a dermatologist in Florida for her extremely dry skin, caused by her extensive exposure to sun and swimming pools. "I have been putting vaginal cream on my face for 20 years. And I use that with Preparation H for puffiness and dryness around the eyes. I use that every night and it really seems to work."

Some thoughts:

(1) She said vaginal cream.

(2) Preparation H is for hemorrhoids, lady. (Or bug bites when young Linda is camping and and her dad just happens to have it around, and come to think of it, if Linda's dad ever goes anywhere he goes with Preparation H.)

(3) I didn't get the memo explaining that Glenn-Close-in-Fatal-Attraction-but-with-burns-and/or-skin-grafts-and/or-bad-plastic-surgery is the new beauty.

3 comments:

Magdalena said...

Preparation H around the eyes is a makeup artist "secret" for hungover models. Puffy eyes be gone!

Inga said...

In additio to Glenn Close, the woman also looks like Judith Light.

amityb said...

Hope you had fun sleeping in my house the other night. Kisses!