Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mom's Corner

Parents are the cutest!

Mom: it'll feel good to celebrate and extend your birthday with your lovely presence in a few weeks!! it'll also feel soooo good to give you a big huuuggg!! XOXO to my favorite daughter!

Linda: Is there any type of restaurant or food that you and dad want? Any preferred activities?

Mom: can we see the knife bowl katy got you? can't picture it. dad didn't get to golden gate park yet...can we get a good, long walk there? he'd like to see haight ashbury too, i think. sometime (doesn't have to be this trip) i'd like to walk across the g.g. bridge too. i like any kind of food!!! how about a mediterranean place? french is always good. maybe dad has more preferences. i suppose it would help you if we were more exact?

Dad: I did not say I would like to see haight ashbury. What have you been dropping or smoking? [Fn1]

[Fn1] My father would like everybody to understand that he was around in the 60's, okay?, and he was cool, man, and he understands that drugs can be both dropped (acid!) or smoked (the grass!).

2 comments:

Hip E. said...

Your dad is cool. I would totally smoke acid with him.

Anonymous said...

I have done that and he was NOT cool on it and I would NOT do it again and I advise you to also never please smoke ACID or PCP or CRYSTAL METHAMPETAMINE with my dad. I love the old man, but he has a very square nature that no dose of oxycontin can regulate property.