Monday, February 18, 2008

My turtle baby.

Weird dream last night! A turtle was crawling on the ground, and it had extra adorable chubby arms and legs, and I realized it was a baby and I should be careful picking it up because the shell was soft and malleable and -- lightbulb moment! -- its fontanelle. Once I got it into my arms, it was nice that the baby was a turtle because the flat part fit against me and my hand had molded nicely into the shell to form a good grip.

Here is what a dream dictionary suggests:

Turtle - To see turtles in your dream, suggests that you will make slow but steady progress. You need to slow down and pace yourself. Alternatively, it indicates that you are sheltering yourself from the realities of life.

Baby - To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies may symbolize something in your own inner nature which is pure, vulnerable, and/or uncorrupted. Babies may represent an aspect of yourself that is vulnerable and helpless.

I've had the flu and felt the need to "take care of myself" and "slow down," so this clearly and totally fits! I'm also an Aquarious if readers have further brilliant insight.

1 comment:

Hip E. said...

There's no such thing as astrology or turtles.