These short videos by David Wain are pretty good. I love when he pushes the guy down randomly at the beginning of Episode 1. I think Episode 4 (below) is my favorite so far, especially when he grabs at the bread basket and pepper shaker, and then has a little fit and holds onto the table at the end.
Thanks for the link, Hip E.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My favorite David Wain moment from The State was the one where he is stalking Kerri Kenney and calls her with his creepy stalker voice and says "I want to take you out to Bennnigans, [Kenney's character name from the sketch], and I'm going to order the potato skins." "Sounds great, pick me up at 8?" "8!!!! Yes, 8!!!!" I think it's one of those had-to-have-seen-it things -- maybe someone's seen it/remembers it? holla
it just occurred to me that her character name was Susan
Post a Comment