Her most recent post making fun of the NY Times wedding announcements included this awesome image:
Fantastic on its own, but I loved the comment "if i were forced to get a tattoo at gunpoint, i think i would choose the first image featured in this post."II. Best. Conversation. Ever. (Lindsayism)
I've been telling this story for the past five days, and it still makes me laugh:
Friend: I'm going to a notary after this.
Me: I've always wanted to be a notary.
Other Friend: My brother is a notary. Well, in Second Life.
(Everyone): !!!!!!
Her brother is a notary. In Second Life. Then:
Friend: He had to settle this dispute once and one of the people involved, a woman, well, her avatar was female anyway, pooped on his head.
(Everyone): !!!!!
Me: Wait, so she had to BUY the poop? With real money???
Friend: Yeah. Well, technically, she could make it.
Me: Out of what? Food?
Friend: Pixels.
....my favorite comment there was "I love being alive right now."
19 comments:
Linda... Play match maker and set Magda up with David Tuohy! Magda, are you open to this, or is it too soon?
I realize the title should be "whom" but I was a zombie last night and now I cannot change it.
Mr. Tuohy can ask me himself and I will conduct an email interview to determine his fitness.
Hi Dave how r u I am fine!!! :P
What are we talking about?
Setting you up with David Tuohy. Fellow Grossmont alum and LA Scenester fuck (which I mean in the best possible way).
Linda, of course David can ask himself, but I am bringing him public. he is in nyc doing some isht for fashion week. I had dinner with him last night and I said hey, Linda's friend Magda is single and lives in LA, you are single and live in LA, we should set you two up. Wow, I am great.
A
Um, "LA" and "Scenester" are arguably the most unattractive words in the world, but diff'rent strokes, right? (OMG see how I just referenced The Strokes there? It wasn't even intentional. Clearly this is meant to be.)
Wow... beauty and brains. JM is a lucky man... for the record the Strokes are NY Scenester Fucks.
Also for the record: Magda, I understand Dave is close personal (totally unexaggerated through the rumor mill I'm sure) friends with Fabrizio.
Lives with Fab, in fact.
But no using my main mang to get at the Fabster... Not allowed.
Apparently, single = lonely, sad and desperate for company, and must, 2 months after a break up, have another boyfriend.
Furthermore, I do not want to associate with anyone who allows "scenester" to be applied to them as an adjective. I prefer "shut in," "recluse," "hermit" and/or "antisocial."
Meow... Scenester are my words, not his... I think he would prefer not to be called that. I like your adj. preferences... DT when are you going to chime in?
Here we have a beautiful woman, that has shut herself in and wants to meet the right man. You are that man, sir! You or maybe Lil' Wayne?
...and co-dependence rules! Believe me, I know.
I will disagree with your assessment of co-dependence "rul[ing]". Also with your assessment as me wanting to meet someone.
Zing!!! I will let this breathe for another year or so and revisit accordingly.
So it's on, right?
DT, I am disappointed in you. You have let me down.
Re: The Strokes -- I was to understand that Scenester/Scenester Fuck bands had to have been cared about in the last five years (???)
The thing is Cheesy, nobody cares about scenesters.
Post a Comment