I had a shitty day on Sunday. It was filled with obsessive thoughts on relationships and truth and manipulation and vulnerability and self preservation. By Sunday evening I was like "yeah, I'm gonna kick my feet up and watch some tv, awesome, Planet Earth on the Discovery Channel, this will be so relaxing."
Haha NO. This metaphor attacked my eyes and ears.
Thankfully it was followed by dainty baboon walking (aka: the cutest thing ever).
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i wish the aye-ayes would walk upright in the lagoons.
Gina and I went to the zoo the other day and the animals were seriously active, especially the cat family. We got to see the Tiger meowing and then kneading the hell out of a burlap sack before lying down. It is amazing how closely related our house cats are to these guys. I wish I could pet those beasts and kiss their sweet little nose without having my face eaten.
someone's been spending a little too much time with paul hastings employees.
Hey Jon and Cheryl, you know you can enter your name, right? I can show you how.
Post a Comment