Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mom's Corner

(1) October 31, 2007: "Happy Halloween! You've been mooned!"




(2) November 6, 2007: "Maggie and I are leaving now to do a couple errands together...getting a fido shocker to keep her away from new plants along the fenceline (one shock will probably do it) and to get Gretyl some adult cat food at Petco...I took Gretyl into the vet this morning since her backend seemed sensitive to touch. I wasn't sure if it was a hip issue or a skin issue...it was a severe skin issue so a healthier diet will help her feel better. The vet had to sedate her in order to bathe her, but Gretyl will feel really good when she wakes up. That's her first bath in 10 1/2 years! Initially, the vet sprayed a feline aroma into the crate which created a 'motherly' scent. Gretyl walked out of the crate and sat next to the vet while she got pet!! I could not believe my eyes! This vet bill will be worth its $$ just to see Gretyl so pleasant!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! i got mooned by my dad too

Anonymous said...

"I took Gretyl into the vet this morning since her backend seemed sensitive to touch. I wasn't sure if it was a hip issue or a skin issue..."

Probably a Hip E. issue.

-or-

"Her backend examination probably felt pretty great."

-Hip E.