I had fun in Memphis with Kristen, who was nice enough to fly her awesomeness down from Brooklyn. Then I spent the best week ever in Fayetteville, Arkansas with my brother Hot Karl and sister-in-law Melissa. So much maxin and relaxin with movies and books and walks. Oh the walks! All fall foliage and brick cuteness and fireplace smells and crunching leaves.
I was there for Halloween. We dressed as a half-assed Three's Company but we arrived at the bar with their Ukranian friend Dmytro who was dressed like an Amish person. I suggested two ladies in "Sexy Uncreative Girl" costumes pose with him. Dmytro loves I Love Lucy and used to have a hamster named Sunshine, so you can guess how comfortable he was. [FN1]
Dmytro was nice enough to drive me to the Clinton House Museum the next day. It's their first little house here when they were both professing the law at University of Arkansas and Bill started his first campaigns. The museum had an overeager tour guide along as well as pictures, articles, and some awesome old campaign videos ("Tired of high prices for your greens and beans? Forget what pork and roast beef means?). In many pictures Bill looks completely smitten with Hillary and the only home furnishings were cinder block bookshelves and tons of books. And a bed for their overachieving and cerebral love. The house itself has a cute story: One day Bill was driving Hillary to the airport and she said in passing "That's a cute house." When she returned from vacation he said "I bought that house you liked. And I can't live there alone so you'll have to marry me." Oh Bill! Such a charmer.
[FN1] The slut on the left has a little Amy Winehouse in the face, no?
4 comments:
Thank heavens! Glad to hear you and KC enjoyed your trip to Dixie... TN is a very under rated state.
You're just JEALOUS because she's a sexy cat thing with a ghost coming out of her head (?) and you're a bitter person with a BLOG and blogs are NOT SEXY.
Ummm...before I even got to the bottom of your blog, I already had the Amy Winehouse comment good to go. You beat me to it.
Tell your Amish friend to burn those clothes and possibly get tested for VD. Those girls have chlamydia written all over them.
after taking a better look at the dr. d pic, i realized that the slutty cat was covering her ass crack because the leg move was very close to showing her "butthole." i know, i know, i have a keen eye for the poop shoots.
Post a Comment