Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Funny snippets of conversations involving animals.

Karl: (By way of initially greeting Linda, picks up a small cat and places it upon Linda's head) "This is Rupee. She's the coolest of our animals."

Melissa: "Rupee's butthole always looks weird."

Karl: "Before we leave for dinner, let's look at the ferrets at Petco."

Linda: "Oh fuck. Moray eels are totally weird. Their faces! Next year I'm gonna be a morey eel for Halloween, and the entire costume will be the rocks, including over my head, and then my face will just be a moray eel mask popping out of a small cavern." [FN1]



[FN1] Subsequent thoughts: Can a moray eel come loose from its rocks? What do their bodies even look like? How fast can they go? I fear I'm asking question to which I want no answers.

3 comments:

Magdalena said...

Wait, you're dressing up as yourself?

Oh, snap.

Anonymous said...

Haha. What?

Maybe I will be a sexy moray eel. Melissa had the brilliant idea Sexy Gorilla (gorilla suit + lingerie).

Anonymous said...

they come loose occasionally and just look like swimming snakes (yawn)